Background


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Let me just brag a little

Typically this is where I complain about how horrible the semester is going and I am bound and determined to make up any excuse to explain why I give up in classes, and my life completely sucks, but for some reason this time its different. Let me start off by saying I hate icy roads, but am so excited to sip hot chocolate and listen to Christmas music while watching it snow. I just found out today that my anatomy teacher decided to make our 140 point heart anatomy quiz open everything and take home as well. Hallelujah! Christmas miracles do happen! I get married in 31 days...holy freak that is way soon! I leave on Thursday for a MUCH needed vacation with family and friends, and on top of that, I had a great hair day. Doesn't happen often but definitely the icing on the cake!  
It doesn't look as "awesome" now, but at some point from 7 this
morning to now, it looked decent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment